Alec Wallace: SwiftUI & iOS Developer
Hi, my name is Alec! I’m a freelance iOS developer specializing in SwiftUI. I’m based in the United States (Central time zone).
For a sample of what I can do, check out my app! I’m also offering free work for new clients. Details below!
Please contact me with any questions:
Some of my SwiftUI proficiencies:
- SwiftUI Architecture
- SwiftUI Views
- Async Await
- Core Data
- Custom error handling
- Troubleshooting & bug fixing
- Unit/UI Testing
- Dependency Injection
- UIKit Representables
Portfolio: “OW2 Heroes Companion” on the App Store
A vibrant video game reference guide covering every hero and ability in Overwatch 2. Expertly researched and full of originally-captured images.
Features include hero guides, trivia, favorites, and a notes editor.
A quick video showcasing the app:
Hire me at no cost to try out my services!
What you can expect
- Up to 5 hours of dev work (approx, I’m flexible) absolutely free
- Excellent communication
- Fast turn-around
- Top-notch results
- Think of it as a free sample!
- I want to prove to you that I’m a freelancer you can count on!
- Limit once per company, please!
- Your project should be based in SwiftUI (not UIKit)
To get started, shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org